Vibrant, pioneering and ready to transform the railway industry.
Sensonic is a trailblazer, leveraging data to enable more efficient railway operations using Fiber Optic Sensing. Founded by experienced technology players, as an international company we are on a high growth journey to support the global railway industry as the leading information provider. Our team of software experts, data analysts and creative minds aims to convert data into actionable and predictive information for railways to contribute to a sustainable future.
If you are looking for a company where self-organisation, agility and flexibility is lived, combined with an outstanding company culture and passion for development that drives the team, then Sensonic is the place for you.
Your main roles and responsibilities
- Be an important contact person for customers with technical questions
- Plan and implement installations at customer sites
- Create videos and presentations about our system installations
- Configure Sensonic products, check their quality and coordinate with R&D and Operations
- Prepare project documentations for new Distributed Acoustic Sensing installations
You are just right for this role if
- you have a technical education in electrical engineering, electronics, computer science, signalling technology or similar fields
- you are familiar with network concepts
- you already have experience with a programming language
- team spirit is as important to you as it is to us and you enjoy learning new things
- you are fascinated by international cooperation and enjoy communicating with colleagues and customers from all over the world
We offer you
- an opportunity to work as part of growing international company
- an agile and open corporate culture
- the possibility to work from home
- personal development encouraged with opportunities through structured education and training
- attractive benefits such as free lunch, fruit and coffee, free childcare, numerous sports activities, company events and much more
- a gross annual salary starting at 35.000 EUR - the actual salary is based on the current market, qualifications and experience
Our employees are our greatest assets. In our location in Austria we offer them the following benefits: