Vibrant, pioneering and ready to transform the railway industry.
Sensonic is a trailblazer, leveraging data to enable more efficient railway operations using Fiber Optic Sensing. Founded in Austria and the UK by experienced technology players, the company is on a high growth journey to support the global railway industry as the leading information provider. Our team of software and artificial intelligence experts aim to convert data into actionable and predictive information for railways to contribute to a sustainable future.
If you are looking for a company where self-organisation, agility and flexibility is lived, combined with an outstanding company culture and passion for development that drives the team, then Sensonic is the place for you.
Your main Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and operate an environment for scalable, distributed software systems for acquisition, processing, classification and storage of sensor data in the railway domain
- Conceptualise, plan and implement the infrastructure for configuration, data recording and monitoring of sensor systems
- Contribute to defining our Vision and Roadmap for our scalable SaaS infrastructure
You would be perfect for this role if
- you have experience in the configuration and administration of Linux server systems and networks
- you speak at least one scripting language, Python preferred
- you are familiar with orchestration tools such as ansible or puppet
- you have knowledge and practical experience in the areas of CI/CD and Docker
- you are experienced in cloud resources like AWS, Azure and GCE
- you are confident in managing Infrastructure as Code
- you have excellent language skills in English and German
We offer you
- a secure job in an international environment
- an agile and open corporate culture
- the possibility to work from home
- the opportunities for personal development and further training
- attractive social benefits such as free lunch, fruit and coffee, free childcare, numerous sports offer, company events and much more
- a gross annual salary for 38.5 hours per week from EUR 35.000,00 - the actual salary is based on the current market and takes qualifications and experience into account
Our employees are our greatest assets. In our location in Austria we offer them the following benefits: