Vibrant, pioneering and ready to revolutionize the railway industry!
We are a start-up founded by global technology and industry players with deep roots in the railway industry. If you are looking for a company where the entrepreneurial spirit is lived, combined with a great portion of dedication and passion that drives the people to reach outstanding goals together with the team, then Sensonic is the place to work.
Frauscher Sensonic is a trailblazer for the use of Fiber Optic Sensing (FOS) in the global railway market, living up to the challenge of railway-specific requirements due to rapidly progressing digitisation. With end-to-end solutions based on Fiber Optic Sensing for diverse applications, we want to foster a revolution in railway operations.
Offices in India are located at multiple locations with a lean Organization structure.
Your main roles and responsibilities
- Take care of the coordination of people and processes
- Be the point of contact for all questions related to the organization and schedule of a project
- Make sure projects are completed on time and deliver the desired results
- Gather project requirements and develop detailed project plans
- Ensure availability and allocation of resources
- Manage stakeholders and on-time delivery of each project within budget and scope
You are just right for this role if
- you have at least 7 to 10 years of professional experience in the railroad and metro sector and business management skills
- you have a bachelor's degree in engineering or similar (any discipline)
- you have a PMP® certificate
- you are familiar with budgeting and business analysis
- you are a good communicator and enjoy multi-tasking
- you are a team player and have problem solving skills
We offer you
- LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Company iPhone 12
- Regular social events
- An agile and open corporate culture
- Flexible working
- Training and personal development
- Working with and in an international team
- a gross annual salary starting at 35.000 EUR - the actual salary is based on the current market, qualifications and experience