Vibrant, pioneering and ready to transform the railway industry.
Sensonic is a trailblazer, leveraging data to enable more efficient railway operations using Fiber Optic Sensing. Founded in Austria and the UK by experienced technology players, the company is on a high growth journey to support the global railway industry as the leading information provider. Our team of software and artificial intelligence experts aim to convert data into actionable and predictive information for railways to contribute to a sustainable future.
Frauscher Sensonic is looking for an enthusiastic Business Change Analyst to join the Operations Team. Based in our UK office in Farnborough, you will be working with the global projects team and will be responsible for the design and implementation of change activities using insight at ground level to ensure the business is ready to adopt new solutions.
To be successful in this role you will be an outgoing and passionate individual with previous practical experience in a similar role and will be experienced in change management and agile methodology and working.
If you are looking for an exciting professional opportunity in an agile innovative company with start-up character and are looking for a role in which you can grow and make your own then this could be the perfect role for you.
Your main roles and responsibilities
- Support and encourage the delivery of business change using change management approaches
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure that they are kept up to date and that they are bought into the change process
- Help to translate the new system functionality and business processes into a language that an end-user will understand to bring about change
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in a global matrix organisation across the business to deliver successful and sustainable change
- Shape and deliver process designs that reduce waste and improve processes
- Facilitate and deliver overviews of process design and control to support change
- Ensure change lands in a controlled manner and benefits are tracked and sustained
- Manage participant's expectations, queries and challenges
You would be perfect for this role if
- you have experience with change management and agile methodology in a technology environment
- you have completed a degree relevant to this position - focus on management or change management desirable
- you have strong organizational skills with the ability to work across multiple workstreams
- you have a proactive mindset and are always looking for improvements and identifying ideas and solutions
- you are fascinated by international cooperation and enjoy communicating with colleagues from all over the world
- your excellent communications and presentation skills distinguish you
We offer you
- an opportunity to work as part of a social and innovative company
- an agile and open corporate culture
- flexible working with home office option
- personal development encouraged with opportunities through structured education and training
- BUPA personal healthcare
- sage benefits - offering a variety of discounts for shops, holidays and restaurants
- regular social events (even in lockdown - digitally) such as Christmas and summer party and days out organised by our social committee
- competitive salary based on skills and experience