Vibrant, pioneering and ready to transform the railway industry.
Sensonic is a trailblazer, leveraging data to enable more efficient railway operations using Fiber Optic Sensing. Founded in Austria and the UK by experienced technology players, the company is on a high growth journey to support the global railway industry as the leading information provider. Our team of software and artificial intelligence experts aim to convert data into actionable and predictive information for railways to contribute to a sustainable future.
If you are looking for a company where self-organisation, agility and flexibility is lived, combined with an outstanding company culture and passion for development that drives the team, then Sensonic is the place for you.
Your main roles and responsibilities
- Relationship Management - Establishing and maintaining customer relationship and loyalty. Maintain regular contact with prospective clients and new accounts
- Achieving KPIs and targets - finalizing all sales in a timely manner. Identify upgrade opportunities with existing client base and generate new sales from these organizations
- Partner management - Work with local industry groups and associations to promote roadmap, products and brand. Attend key functions and events, requiring occasional travel to client locations to attend meetings with relevant managers
- Prospecting for new business using all means - cold calling, entertaining inbound enquiries LinkedIn, face to face/online meetings, growing your network and running the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
You are just right for this role if
- you have at least three years of sales experience in the railway industry
- you are familiar with the Software-as-a-Service model
- it is easy for you to communicate in English and in the best case German is your mother tongue
- your excellent presentation and communications skills distinguishes you
- you are familiar in dealing with customer expectations and project implementations
We offer you
- an secure job in an international environment
- an agile and open corporate culture
- flexible working times with the possibility to work from home
- the opportunities for personal development and further training
- attractive benefits such as free lunch, fruit and coffee, free childcare, numerous sports activities, company events and much more
- a gross annual salary starting at 35.000 EUR - the actual salary is based on the current market, qualifications and experience
Our employees are our greatest assets. In our location in Austria we offer them the following benefits: