Technical Sales Lead – India will be the key technical point of contact for Indian railway clients, answering queries, taking lead on clients use-case and providing technical solution, demonstrating our solutions based on, Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS). The job holder ultimately plays a vital and significant role in the growth of Sensonic in the Indian market. As the pioneer in Fiber Optic Sensing (FOS) for the railway industry, Sensonic provides full end-to-end tracking and monitoring solutions for railways. This is an amazing opportunity for a solution architect and technical thinker to ultimately play a vital and significant contributor in the growth of Sensonic in India.
- Working within the Sensonic Commercial team.
- Coordinate the Indian business using internal software systems.
- Leading the use-case identification and project specific requirements in various customer meetings.
- Understanding of current practices used by the customer to solve the use-case problem.
- Generation of technical feasibility report insuring technical accountability and appropriate compliance of specification(s).
- Design the solution proposal and alignment with internal stakeholders.
- Presentation and demos of solution proposal to potential customers.
- Get the final acceptance of solution proposal from potential customers.
- Lead the smooth transition of the opportunity to operations team.
- Act as one point contact for Account Manager and all technical related details by becoming the bridge between commercial and product management team.
- Keep abreast of our competition, product development, and changes to the ecosystem to meet the market demand and expectations.
- Work closely with the global product management team to identify benefits and feedback customer use case and requirements.
- Use of business tools like CRM to maintain and record all technical sales activities aligned with the global team.
- Occasionally help the Commercial team with business models and pricing models.
- Support marketing events – user conferences, trade shows and webinars.
- Support account managers in various stages in the sales process wherever required.
- Ideally, 5 - 6 years experience preferably in a Distributed Acoustic Sensing or Artificial Intelligence company environment under any customer facing technical role.
- Working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Strong technical skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written (technical report writing).
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Good to have background of railway industry preferably track infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of OKRs.
- Experience in Tableau/Power BI dashboard creation.
- Flexible to work on occasional out of office timing based on customer meetings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Analytical approach.
- Good people skills and an ability to build relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Deadline driven.