- Understand the pain areas of customers and quickly assess of the possible suggest them the suitable solution with Sensonic FOS system.
- Confidently presenting solutions to the customers in face to face, virtual and event-based modes
- Liaison with potential customers at different levels to develop good relations and generate Business leads and opportunities.
- Work closely with Approving Agencies for authorization and approval of Sensonic solutions
- Attending pre-bid meeting. Liaison work and maintain relationship with Central Government, State Government, Regulators
- Travel pan-India for customer exchanges
- Cost estimation and preparing proposals using various Sales tools
- Tracking, analysing and responding to the tenders
- Responsible for the full sales cycle from onboarding a customer to managing customer journey throughout the lifecycle.
- Proven 7 – 10 years of experience and background in railway track domain
- Experience of tracking tenders as well as using IREPS and GEM portals for bid management
- Experience of analysing bids and contracts and preparing Bid responses.
- Understanding Agile way of Project Management
- Understanding Project life cycle starting from Contract Agreement Signing and supporting the PM team in Project execution.
- Aptitude for understanding and learning new technical subjects in different fields of Engineering and Data Sciences
Desired skills/Experience (not essential):
- Experience and knowledge of Track Engineering
- Knowledge of International Commercial Terms and Conditions in the area of Contracts and Logistics
- Knowledge of AI, ML and big data.
- Ability to Adapt oneself when challenged by difficult situations
- Understanding and experience of FIDIC terms would be a bonus
- Experience of working on CRM tool (Salesforce, MS Dynamics), Tableau, ERP (SAP), Kanban Boards, etc.
- Reading and understanding technical and engineering drawings, knowledge of AutoCad and other Engg. Tools
- Excellent communication skills, people skills and an ability to build relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Analytical approach
- Deadline driven
What we offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- 41 days of leave as per local government holidays, casual leave and sick leave as per market standards.
- Employee Assistance program – including access to an online GP.
- Employee Medical Insurance.
- LinkedIn Learning & Coursera subscription.
- Company iPhone 13.
- Opportunity to work as part of a social and innovative company.
- Regular social events (even in lockdown - digitally) organised by our social committee.
- Agile and open corporate culture.
- Flexible working.
- Time for training and personal development each week.
- Working with and in an international team.