Vibrant, pioneering and ready to transform the railway industry.
Sensonic is a trailblazer, leveraging data to enable more efficient railway operations using Fiber Optic Sensing. Founded in Austria and the UK by experienced technology players, the company is on a high growth journey to support the global railway industry as the leading information provider. Our team of software and artificial intelligence experts aim to convert data into actionable and predictive information for railways to contribute to a sustainable future.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to be the key point of contact for railway clients, answering queries, providing technical advice, and demonstrating our solution. The Technical Sales Engineer will report to the Global Technical Sales Lead.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience working in a tech start-up environment in a technical sales role. They will be able to work in a fast-paced agile environment, will hold strong technical and presentation skills, be a great communicator and will have a good working knowledge of CRM software.
If you are looking for a company where self-organisation, agility and flexibility is lived, combined with an outstanding company culture and passion for development that drives the team, then Sensonic is the place for you.
Your main roles and responsibilities
- Deliver innovative and interactive training to customers and employees worldwide, both in one-to-one sessions and in large groups
- Take complex technical concepts and simplify them into training content for a variety of audiences and level
- Create e-learning and training concepts as well as presentation materials, cooperating with our technical writers and other teams (R&D, Engineering)
- Approach cross-cultural challenges with flexible and novel training methods
- Contribute to the joint development of the documentation department
You would be perfect for this role if
- you already have experience as a technical trainer, sales engineer or in an equivalent position
- you see digitalization as an opportunity and can convey the know-how and know-why
- you enjoy communication and organization
- you are confident in front of a camera with strong presentation skills
- you find it easy to communicate in English
We offer you
- an secure job in an international environment
- an agile and open corporate culture
- flexible working with the possibility to work from home
- the opportunities for personal development and further training
- BUPA personal healthcare
- sage benefits - offering a variety of discounts for shops, holidays and restaurants
- regular social events (even in lockdown - digitally) such as Christmas and summer party and days out organised by our social committee
- competitive salary based on skills and experience