Vibrant, pioneering and ready to transform the railway industry.
Sensonic is a trailblazer, leveraging data to enable more efficient railway operations using Fiber Optic Sensing. Founded in Austria and the UK by experienced technology players, the company is on a high growth journey to support the global railway industry as the leading information provider. Our team of software and artificial intelligence experts aim to convert data into actionable and predictive information for railways to contribute to a sustainable future.
Frauscher Sensonic is looking for an enthusiastic Technical Project Manager to join the Projects team. Based in our UK office in Farnborough, you will be working with the global projects team and will be responsible for managing all aspects of global projects.
To be successful in this role you will be an outgoing and passionate individual with previous practical experience in a similar role. You will have great experience in stakeholder management and be able to nurture and maintain stakeholder relationships at all levels.
If you are looking for an exciting professional opportunity in an agile innovative company with start-up character and are looking for a role in which you can grow and make your own then this could be the perfect role for you.
Your main roles and responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of global projects, working closely with customer, sales and project teams
- Oversee the status and overview of all projects globally, keeping the latest status information available and up to date reporting to the senior management team
- Review and evaluate all ongoing projects to ensure alignment with R&D and business strategy
- Be the central point of contact for other project managers globally and interface with Project Engineering and Operations
- Identify and refine Project Management processes within Sensonic taking into consideration all global regions, building a common standard and operational process where possible
- Support new project kick-off meetings as needed
- Support the commercial team throughout the project phases
You would be perfect for this role if
- you have 3+ years professional experience in a similar position and in-depth knowledge in the area of contract management, project documentation and project reporting in a technology environment
- you have completed a degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Project Management or similar
- you have excellent Stakeholder management and the ability to maintain positive relationships with all levels of the organization
- you have strong organizational skills with the ability to work across multiple work-streams
- you have a proactive mindset and are always looking for improvements and identifying ideas and solutions
- you are fascinated by international cooperation and enjoy communicating with colleagues from all over the world
We offer you
- an opportunity to work as part of a social and innovative company
- an agile and open corporate culture
- flexible working with home office option
- personal development encouraged with opportunities through structured education and training
- BUPA personal healthcare
- sage benefits - offering a variety of discounts for shops, holidays and restaurants
- regular social events (even in lockdown - digitally) such as Christmas and summer party and days out organised by our social committee
- competitive salary based on skills and experience