Vibrant, pioneering and ready to revolutionize the railway industry!
We are a start-up founded by global technology and industry players with deep roots in the railway industry. If you are looking for a company where the entrepreneurial spirit is lived, combined with a great portion of dedication and passion that drives the people to reach outstanding goals together with the team, then Sensonic is the place to work.
Frauscher Sensonic is a trailblazer for the use of Fiber Optic Sensing (FOS) in the global railway market, living up to the challenge of railway-specific requirements due to rapidly progressing digitisation. With end-to-end solutions based on Fiber Optic Sensing for diverse applications, we want to foster a revolution in railway operations.
Offices in India are located at multiple locations with a lean Organization structure.
Your main roles and responsibilities
- Work with Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS) technology as a member of the engineering team
- Take responsibility for Sensonic product installations in India with technical support from UK/AT
- Be responsible for performing on-site inspections and preparing detailed analysis reports
- Plan and execute installations at customer sites
- Work closely with R&D and operations team and automate part of the technical processes
- Test and develop algorithms and support customers on-site or remotely (diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and commission Sensonic products)
- Support technical sales as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for technical customer inquiries
- Conduct technical training for customers and partners and create technical drawings and project documentation for new DAS installations
You are just right for this role if
- you have a university degree in electrical engineering/software engineering or natural sciences
- you already have experience in digital signal processing (DSP)
- you are proficient in Python or another scripting language
- you are familiar with configuration management systems such as: Puppet, Chef, Ansible or related systems are well known
- you have good knowledge of MS Office Suite and MS Visio
- you are a good communicator in written and spoken language (writing technical reports)
- you like to work in an agile environment
- you are willing to travel (according to Covid-19)
We offer you
- LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Company iPhone 12
- Regular social events
- An agile and open corporate culture
- Flexible working
- Training and personal development
- Working with and in an international team
- a gross annual salary starting at 35.000 EUR - the actual salary is based on the current market, qualifications and experience