Vibrant, pioneering and ready to transform the railway industry.
Sensonic is a trailblazer, leveraging data to enable more efficient railway operations using Fiber Optic Sensing. Founded in Austria and the UK by experienced technology players, the company is on a high growth journey to support the global railway industry as the leading information provider. Our team of software and artificial intelligence experts aim to convert data into actionable and predictive information for railways to contribute to a sustainable future.
If you are looking for a company where self-organisation, agility and flexibility is lived, combined with an outstanding company culture and passion for development that drives the team, then Sensonic is the place for you.
Your main roles and responsibilities
- Work in an agile and international development team
- Contribute to the conception and architecture of a new sensor network
- Design, implement, test and deploy our software
- Support us in the continous improvement of our system and processes
You would be perfect for this role if
- you enjoy working in a team and live agile values
- you are open-minded and enjoy learning new concepts
- you have experience in end-to-end testing
- you speak Go and Python
- Docker and CI/CD are no foreign words for you
- you enjoy technologies like REST, WebSocket, Messaging or databases (SQL/NoSQL)
- you like to work with and in cloud environments (Amazon AWS, Google GCP, MS Azure)
We offer you
- an opportunity to work as part of a growing international company
- an agile and open corporate culture
- the possibility to work from home
- personal development encouraged with opportunities through structured education and training
- attractive benefits such as free lunch, fruit and coffee, free childcare, numerous sports activities, company events and much more
- a gross annual salary starting at 35.000 EUR - actual salary is based on the current market, qualifications and experience
Our employees are our greatest assets. In our location in Austria we offer them the following benefits: