Vibrant, pioneering and ready to transform the railway industry.
Sensonic is a trailblazer, leveraging data to enable more efficient railway operations using Fiber Optic Sensing. Founded in Austria and the UK by experienced technology players, the company is on a high growth journey to support the global railway industry as the leading information provider. Our team of software and artificial intelligence experts aim to convert data into actionable and predictive information for railways to contribute to a sustainable future.
If you are looking for a company where self-organisation, agility and flexibility is lived, combined with an outstanding company culture and passion for development that drives the team, then Sensonic is the place for you.
Your main roles and responsibilities
- Participate in the implementation of project management methods, processes and standards
- Support our global project teams in organizational and administrative tasks
- Write reports, various documents and instructions
- Track and document the status of international projects
- Automate project controlling and reporting with modern Business-Intelligence tools
You are just right for this role if
- you have experience in the field of project management
- you have completed an education relevant to this position
- you have already worked with business intelligent software (Tableau, Power BI)
- you are fascinated by international cooperation and enjoy communicating with colleagues and customers from all over the world
- your independent way of working and your personal initiative distinguish you
We offer you
- an secure job in an international environment
- an agile and open corporate culture
- flexible working times with the possibility to work from home
- the opportunities for personal development and further training
- attractive benefits such as free lunch, fruit and coffee, free childcare, numerous sports activities, company events and much more
- a gross annual salary starting at 35.000 EUR - the actual salary is based on the current market, qualifications and experience
Our employees are our greatest assets. In our location in Austria we offer them the following benefits: