Vibrant, pioneering and ready to transform the railway industry.
Sensonic is a trailblazer, leveraging data to enable more efficient railway operations using Fiber Optic Sensing. Founded in Austria and the UK by experienced technology players, the company is on a high growth journey to support the global railway industry as the leading information provider. Our team of software and artificial intelligence experts aim to convert data into actionable and predictive information for railways to contribute to a sustainable future.
If you are looking for a company where self-organisation, agility and flexibility is lived, combined with an outstanding company culture and passion for development that drives the team, then Sensonic is the place for you.
Your main roles and responsibilities
- Setup, define, develop, and integrate a solution for a natural hazard threat detection system in the railway domain
- Organize partnerships and data gathering possibilities as basis for the development of this solution
- Develop this solution together with an international development team and partner companies
- Support and improve our customers' processes to ensure safe, sustainable, and efficient mobility
You are just right for this role if
- you have worked in the domain of applied geomorphology, natural hazard detection or prevention
- you like to take the responsibility and agile values are important to you
- your communication skills with all stakeholders are excellent
- you have eventually worked with algorithms for detecting and classifying seismic activities
We offer you
- an secure job in an international environment
- an agile and open corporate culture
- the possibility to work from home
- the opportunities for personal development and further training
- attractive benefits such as free lunch, fruit and coffee, free childcare, numerous sports activities, company events and much more
- a gross annual salary starting at 35.000 EUR - the actual salary is based on the current market, qualifications and experience
Our employees are our greatest assets. In our location in Austria we offer them the following benefits: