Vibrant, pioneering and ready to transform the railway industry.
Sensonic is a trailblazer, leveraging data to enable more efficient railway operations using Fiber Optic Sensing. Founded in Austria and the UK by experienced technology players, the company is on a high growth journey to support the global railway industry as the leading information provider. Our team of software and artificial intelligence experts aim to convert data into actionable and predictive information for railways to contribute to a sustainable future.
If you are looking for a company where self-organisation, agility and flexibility is lived, combined with an outstanding company culture and passion for development that drives the team, then Sensonic is the place for you.
Your main roles and responsibilities
- Be responsible for the development of a digital platform, which is a data hub and the central component for conducting analysis and exchanging information with customers
- Develop this platform independently in cooperation with agile and international development teams and partner companies
- Ensure that information from a complex sensor network are available for the customer in a simple, secure and integrated manner
- Design a revolutionary solution with high end user experience for the digitisation of the railway traffic and bring it into the field
- Support and improve our customers' processes to ensure sustainable and efficient mobility
You are just right for this role if
- you have already developed larger software systems as a product owner
- you like to take the responsibility and agile values are important to you
- your communication skills with all stakeholders are excellent
- you have experience with information systems in the railway sector
- you are motivated to perform tasks in the field of product/innovation management
We offer you
- an secure job in an international environment
- an agile and open corporate culture
- the possibility to work from home
- the opportunities for personal development and further training
- attractive benefits such as free lunch, fruit and coffee, free childcare, numerous sports activities, company events and much more
- a gross annual salary starting at 35.000 EUR - the actual salary is based on the current market, qualifications and experience
Our employees are our greatest assets. In our location in Austria we offer them the following benefits: