Vibrant, pioneering and ready to transform the railway industry.
Sensonic is a trailblazer, leveraging data to enable more efficient railway operations using Fiber Optic Sensing. Founded in Austria and the UK by experienced technology players, the company is on a high growth journey to support the global railway industry as the leading information provider. Our team of software and artificial intelligence experts aim to convert data into actionable and predictive information for railways to contribute to a sustainable future.
If you are looking for a company where self-organisation, agility and flexibility is lived, combined with an outstanding company culture and passion for development that drives the team, then Sensonic is the place for you.
Your main Roles and Responsibilities
- Help to shape our ground-breaking development projects of the future, particularly in the fields of machine learning, deep learning, data analysis and signal processing
- Conceptualise, plan, implement, maintain and verfiy data science projects
- Analyse, process and visualise our data sets
- Implement machine learning algorithms in production to solve technically demanding tasks
Essential Skills and Experience
- College or university degree in a technical field such as computer science, data science, physics, engineering, mathematics, or similar
- Knowledge and practical experience in the areas of machine learning, deep learning, data analysis or signal processing
- Programming knowledge in Python, MATLAB or GO are advantageous
- Experience with machine learning software packages such as TensorFlow and scikit-learn
- Good analytical, conceptual and communication skills in spoken and written English
- Enjoy solving technically demanding tasks within interdisciplinary teams
We offer you
- a secure job in an international environment
- an agile and open corporate culture
- the possibility to work from home
- the opportunities for personal development and further training
- attractive social benefits such as free lunch, fruit and coffee, free childcare, numerous sports offer, company events and much more
- a gross annual salary for 38.5 hours per week from EUR 35.000,00 - the actual salary is based on the current market and takes qualifications and experience into account
Our employees are our greatest assets. In our location in Austria we offer them the following benefits: