Vibrant, pioneering and ready to revolutionize the railway industry!
We are a start-up founded by global technology and industry players with deep roots in the railway industry. If you are looking for a company where the entrepreneurial spirit is lived, combined with a great portion of dedication and passion that drives the people to reach outstanding goals together with the team, then Sensonic is the place to work.
Frauscher Sensonic is a trailblazer for the use of Fiber Optic Sensing (FOS) in the global railway market, living up to the challenge of railway-specific requirements due to rapidly progressing digitisation. With end-to-end solutions based on Fiber Optic Sensing for diverse applications, we want to foster a revolution in railway operations.
Offices in India are located at multiple locations with a lean Organization structure.
Your main roles and responsibilities
- Understand customer requirements and find suitable solution with Sensonic FOS system with minimum TAT
- Confidently present solutions to clients in face-to-face, virtual, and event-based situations
- Contact potential customers at different levels to develop good relations and generate Business leads and opportunities
- Work closely with regulatory agencies for approval and licensing of Sensonic solutions
- Attending pre-bid meeting. Liaison work and maintain relationship with Central Government, State Government, Regulators
- Travel throughout India for customer exchange
- Work out estimates of quotes using a variety of sales tools
- Track, analyse and respond to the tenders and support the Technical Sales team by gathering Project requirements from clients
You are just right for this role if
- you already have 5 to 7 years of experience in railway/metro projects or contracts
- you have knowledge of IREPS and GEM portals in terms of offer management
- the analysis and preparation of offers and contracts is nothing new for you
- you like the agile approach to project management
- you understand the project lifecycle (from contract signing to project execution support)
- you find it easy to approach and understand technical engineering and data science topics
- you are a talented communicator, enjoy working independently and possess a passion to excel
We offer you
- LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Company iPhone 12
- Regular social events
- An agile and open corporate culture
- Flexible working
- Training and personal development
- Working with and in an international team
- a gross annual salary starting at 35.000 EUR - the actual salary is based on the current market, qualifications and experience